Monday, May 28, 2012

Blast from the past #3: Pirates!!!

Hi, and Happy Memorial Day! I hope that everyone had a great day! Today, I have another blast from the past for you! This one involves... Arrggg! Pirates!!!

I remember when I got my OPI Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Mini Set! I was so very happy! I when home and immediately did my nails. I started off with OPI On Stranger Tides.


Then, who couldn't refuse some nail art?!?!?! I added some OPI Planks a Lot (the purple) and silver glitter from a Kiss Nail Art Striping Polish.


Not my best work, haha. Nail art beginners. Well, that is my blast from the past for today! Come back tomorrow for another "blast". Thanks for reading!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)