Friday, June 15, 2012

My Europe Trip: Day #10

10th day of my trip to Europe! Today I will be visitng Assissi, Italy. I go to the American Cemetery where over 4,000 American soldiers, who were killed in the capture of Rome in June 1944, are buried. I will also visit the the Accademia Gallery, which is home to Michelangelo's David. Finally, I will go to a dinner party with families from Italy!

Once again, I have some of my photos to share with you! I really hope that I'm not boring you! :) These are some roses! I figured it would be like a salute to those 4,000 American soldiers whose cemetery I am visitng today.



Come tomorrow for another update and some more pictures! Thanks for reading!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)