Friday, June 8, 2012

My Europe Trip: Day #3

Hello everyone! I am on the third day of my Europe trip and I am still in Paris! Today I am going to the Louvre Museum and Effiel Tower! Fun!

Well, I don't have any nail-related posts to be posted. So, while I'm gone... I am going to completely abandon my blog. JUST KIDDING! I am actually going to be posting photography! I have recently really gotten into photography, expecially since I got my new camera! Each day that I am gone, I will be posting a picture or pictures, and an update as to where I am. These will all be scheduled posts. I hope you enjoy all of these days of photography!
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy my new photography series while I'm gone!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)