Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Europe Trip: Day #8

Wow! It's already the 8th day of my trip to Europe! I have said au revoir to France, and now I am saying ciao (in Italian) or salve (in Latin) to Italy! Last night, I took an overnight train from France to Venice, Italy. Today, I will be riding an Venetian Gondola! Exciting! I will see see various tourist attractions, such as the Guggenheim Museum, the Fenice Theater, Mozart's Venice Residence, the Basilica San Marco, and the Bridge of Sighs. I will also see a presentation about the art of Murano Glass blowing. If you have never seen Murano glass, look it up now! Or you can CLICK HERE.

Do you want to know what I just thought of? I just thought of all the exotic brands of nail polish that will be avaliable in Europe! I honestly don't know how much free time I will have, but when I can get to a drugstore... I will be buying polish! You can for sure expect a haul post when I get back.

You can also expect a lot of photograph when I get pack! Oh, I will take so very many pictures. But for now... I only have pictures from before Europe. Enjoy!




I really hope that you are enjoying my little daily photographs and updates! I'll have another one tomorrow! Thanks for reading!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)