Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sally Hansen Blue Me Away (TOTD)

WARNING: If you do not like toes or feet... Do not scroll down any more or read this post!!!
Haha, it's okay if you don't read any further. I'm not too terribly fond of feet anyway... But some polished toes really make the feet look a lot better! :)

On my toes, I am wearing Sally Hansen Blue Me Away from their Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear line. This is a lovely 2 coat blue, and it's only around $2 or $3! On my feet, I am wearing Chacos! They are only the best heavy-duty, hiking sandals out there!


What do you think? Are my feet too ugly? Should I post more TOTDs? Do you like the blue polish? Do you like my Chacos? Haha, lots of questions! Thanks for reading!

~Caroline

2 comments:

  1. love this color!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color too! Sorry, I was on a trip to Europe and I didn't have the time to enter your giveaway.... I will enter the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)