Sunday, July 22, 2012

Haul #2

Hello to my awesome followers! Today, I don't have a nail-related post. I have a haul. A jewelry haul! I'm really into jewelry, makeup, clothes, and fashion... So you will be seeing some of that around my blog. However, nails are my favorite, so you will continue to see the most nail posts out of anything!


Okay, these two pieces of jewelry are from Pacific Sunwear, also known as Pacsun! The necklace was $10.50. And as always, their jewelry was buy one get one 50% off. Therefore, I got the earrings for $4.25! Awesome, huh?


Here's 2 more pairs of earrings, and they are both from Claire's! Claire's is having a really good deal on some of their accessories right now... I got both of these for $1 each! Isn't that great?


Now, this is polish related! It's a bottle of Wet n Wild by Fergie in Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night! It's black glitter with gold hexes! Legit! I got this at Walgreens for $3.49!

So, what do you think? Is it a good haul? I thought so!!! Did you like seeing something other than nail polish? Post a comment and let me know what you think! Thanks for reading! :)

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)