Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm Back from OKC! With a Pro Mani!

Hello dear followers! I'm back from my trip to Oklahoma City! I had a great time shopping, but I'm glad to be home and back to regular posting! I missed you guys! While I was in Oklahoma City, I got my nails done at a salon! I just felt like it.... So I did! Here's what they came up with....

They used 2 coats of Orly Melt Your Popsicle, with the flowers freehanded with a white creme (I can't remember what brand) and OPI Did it On Em. This is all with base and top coat! The top photo is with flash, and the bottom photo is without flash.



As you can see, is it the best manicure? No! I can see some VNL (visible nail line) in both of the pictures! I also hate the way that the lady squared my nails! I really don't like my nails that square to begin with, but I really hated the way they cut my talons! This manicure only lasted 2 days also! Oh well, I probably would have taken it off at that point anyway.... I think I do a better job than the ladies at the salon, lol. :)

So that's my "Pro Mani!". Do you ever get your nails done professionally even though you're perfectly capable of doing your own nails? Haha, thanks for reading!

~Caroline

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour. I've only ever got one pro manicure and pedicure and that was last summer for my wedding :oP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yeah, pro manis and pedis are nice but I would much rather do my own nails! :)

      Delete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)