Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nail Mail #1 :)

First of all... I have to start off and apologize for my absense during the past 6 days. I have been suffering from some MAJOR MAJOR jet lag. I'm talking about going to bed at 4 am, waking up at 3 pm. Then going to bed at 11 or 12 pm and waking up at 5, 6, or 7 am. It was horrible! And I was tired the whole day, but I couldn't fall back asleep! It was horrible. Finally today, on Monday, I am feeling better! So I'm posting! I am very sorry that I have neglected my blog for this past week. Now, who's ready for some nail mail?

This package is from Wendy from Wendy's Delights! I won her 50 Follower and Bloggiversary Giveaway! I got hooked up with some awesome Nails Inc. polishes, all the way from England! First, let's look at the awesome package and the stages I opened it in! And of course, my address is blackened out... But everyone already knows I live in the United States.


Looks awesome, huh? Now wait until you see what was inside! Yay!


Awesome, huh? The polishes are all Nails Inc, and from left to right are: Highgate, The Southbank, St. James, Maddox Street, Elizabeth Street, Piccadilly Circus. I've never tried out Nails Inc, but I know that a ton of other nail bloggers love it, and I'm sure I'll join them! I'm pretty sure that I see some more Nails Inc joining my collection in the future!

Anyway, I apologize for being missing the past week! You will definitely see more of me now that my jet lag is over! Love you all, and thanks for reading!
~Caroline

2 comments:

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)