Friday, July 27, 2012

Pumpkins in July! (NOTD & Update)

Hello everyone! As most of you know, I'm in Oklahoma City right now on a mini vacation! It's more of a shopping trip, really! I've been buying a lot, which is fun! I've bought a decent amount of nail polish, along with some shoes, clothes, and accesories! Fun!

Because I've been busy on my trip, I haven't got the opportunity to check my blog that much... When I left, I had 9 followers, and now I have 13 followers! So hello to my new followers! This is all thanks to Sarah at Starlight Radiance! I was featured in her latest "New to Me Nail Blogs" post! You can check it out here! Thank you so much Sarah! *waves* :)

Now, you may be wondering about the title.... Pumpkins in July! Well you read correctly! Today, I will be showing you the NOTD that I wore on my way out to Oklahoma City! This is 3 coats of Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Creepy Pumpkin with base/top coat. It's a really cool orange jelly glitter polish! However, I had some strange pooling with this polish... I was in a hurry, so I bet that was my problem. Anyway, I can't wait for this year's Fantasy Maker's collection! Halloween is the best time of the year for polish and makeup!


That's all I have for today! I'm going to be back home from Oklahoma on Monday, then I will be back on a regular posting schedule, and showing you all of the stuff I hauled on my trip! As always, thanks for reading!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)