Monday, July 9, 2012

Transform Your Nails with VINYL REMIX: Post 2

Here I am, the 2nd post of my VINYL REMIX semi-series thing.... I don't know what you would call it. But anyway, onto the good, cool, and awesome stuff! Today's post is going to be short, but fun! I'm going to show you the package I recieved my Pure Ice Vinyl Remix in, and of course, the Vinyl Remix!


My package that I received came nicely wrapped with four polishes inside! I received 2 Platinum Magic Base Coats, 1 bottle of Rock Star (black crackle and turns the base blue), and 1 bottle of Glam Rock (black crackle and turns the base pink). It was pretty awesome! In addition, I got 2 record shaped nail files. I will have more about those later in my actual review posts...

On my text Vinyl Remix post I will be showing you some paper-swatches of the Vinyl Remix!

Thank you so much for reading!

~Caroline

*The products in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or product review.*

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website before but after looking at many of the posts
    I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m certainly
    delighted I came across it and I’ll be bookmarking it and
    checking back often!\nMy webpage > zetaclear reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad that you found my blog! See ya around! :)

      Delete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)