Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Florida NOTD! :)

Hello ladies! Today, I will be showing you the NOTD that I wore while on my Florida trip! I meant to post this while I was on my vacation, but as I said yesterday, my iPad wouldn't let me attach pictures. So, I'm posting it today!


^My Right Hand^


^My Left Hand^

Products I Used:
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Base Coat
  • 2 coats of China Glaze Electric Beat (light blue)
  • 2 coats of Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book (red)
  • BM-205 and Wet n Wild Black Creme for stamping
  • Seche Vite Top Coat

I know the stamping is not very good, but I'm pretty new to stamping, and I want to improve my skills! And they only way that I can improve is to practice, right?

What do you think? Do you like the manicure? Are you new to stamping? Do you like the accent nail trend? Leave a comment and let me know! Thanks for reading!

~Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Great stamping job! I still have trouble getting mine to stamp completely. Some little bit always sticks to the stamp and rips off. =(

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out the details at my website.
    http://urushinails.blogspot.jp/2012/08/notd-and-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I know what you're talking about! Stamping is really tricky! Plus, this is one of my better manicures!

      Thanks for the blog award! I'll be sure to check it out! :)

      Delete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)