Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wet n Wild I Need A Refesh-Mint + Spoiled (Wet n Wild) My Saturn Broke Down (NOTD!!!)

Wow, what a long title! Haha, hello everyone! How are yoü? I'm good, but I've been very busy lately... So I've been making short posts. Today I have another quick post!


This is 2 coats of Wet n Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint, you can click HERE for a normal swatch of this polish. I followed it with one coat of Spoiled (by Wet n Wild) My Saturn Broke Down. This also includes base/top coat. These pictures were also taken a day after I actually polished the nails, so there is a bit of tip wear... Anyway, I really liked this layering combination!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

~Caroline

7 comments:

  1. What a great combo! I also like the name of the Spoiled polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the Spoiled glitters~ This one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combo! I have both of these polishes and I can't wait to try them together! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to see them on your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Nice combination My Saturn Broke Down is pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)